A Good Method to Control Leakage in Elevator Shaft
Construction Scheme of Water Leakage Control in Elevator Shaft of China Academy of Fine Arts
The project is located in 218 Nanshan Road, Hangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, near the beautiful West Lake. After on-site investigation by our company's technicians, feedback information shows that the foundation pit of elevator shaft is located on the underground floor, and the water in the pit is very deep. The leakage site can be clearly seen. Because the foundation pit is built of brick-concrete structure, and located on the edge of the West Lake, the groundwater level is higher and the water pressure is larger, the four walls of the foundation pit seem to be seepage. If not treated in time, it will damage the equipment in the pit and affect the normal use of elevators. In the past, the leakage of elevator shaft (concrete structure) was treated by physical plugging and chemical grouting, but it is not feasible for brick-concrete elevator shaft. Often blocking leaks from one place to another, blocking leaks from the bottom to the top, a number of setbacks or failures to thoroughly manage, in the end, it will affect the normal use of elevators. In view of this difficult situation, our company attaches great importance to it, gathers many technicians and engineers to discuss it repeatedly, combines with our successful experience in other large basement difficult leak plugging, and carefully formulates countermeasures: diversion + leak plugging + grouting.
1. Drilling diversion holes in appropriate positions around the pit walls must be of appropriate height so that the water flow can be derived from the outside of the pit.
2. Set up a water catchment pit outside the pit wall and a self-priming pump. When the water is full, it can drain automatically.
3. Hand-held cutting machine cuts 5 cm wide parallel line along the pit wall crosswise and longitudinally. The opening is connected with the diversion hole, and the depth is suitable.
4. Hand-chiseled diversion groove.
5. Embedding diversion network covert pipe.
II. Leakage plugging
1. Remove the loose attachments around the foundation pit, clean the walls and remove the garbage from the site.
2. Flexible leak-proof material (crack-proof type) is suitable for sealing diversion grooves and foundation pit walls from bottom to top, covering half of the diversion holes at a high level.
3. Rainbow flexible waterproof mortar external overall coating three times.
3. Treatment of Leakage Points at the Bottom of Foundation Pit
1. Clean the bottom and find the leaking point.
2. Bury water-stop needles in boreholes.
3. High pressure grouting to plug leak points.